Upcoming May Webinars from GPO
Flowers are not the only thing popping up this month. The U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) is offering free educational webinars and events on topics relating to government information. As always, each webinar is eligible for 1 LEU. The upcoming webinars are:
- Comprehensive FDLP Collections and Increasing Flexibility for Regionals; Ashley Dahlen (GPO); Wednesday, May 10, 2023; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
- Introduction to the USGS Publications Warehouse; Kelly Haberstroh (U.S. Geological Survey); Thursday, May 11, 2023; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
- Responding to User Interests with Government Information: One FDL’s Approach; Robin Miller (University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire); Tuesday, May 16, 2023; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
- There Is Nothing So American: Planning a National Park Vacation; Dominique Hallett (Arkansas State University) and Jennifer Castle (Tennessee State University); Wednesday, May 17, 2023; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
- Census 101; Kim Brown (U.S. Census Bureau); Tuesday, May 23, 2023; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
- Understanding the Fed: Public Documents and the Federal Reserve System; Pamela Campbell and Genevieve Podleski (St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank); Wednesday, May 24, 2023; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
Closed captioning is available for all webinars and events. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering. Not able to attend? Good news, every webinar is recorded and archived for future viewing.
Two new webcasts are also now available:
- Introduction to Basic Government Information
- Introduction to Federal Statistics Reporting
View the FDLP Academy Training Repository for a collection of recorded webinars and webcasts.